Day 1. Chiang mai to Lampang
- Meet and greet client at the hotel at 08.30
- Transfer to Chiang mai railway station for take the slow train to Hang Chat, Lampang province
- Train depart at 09.30 from Chiang mai and enjoy the scenic on the way. You will pass Lamphun province and Khuntan tunnel,the longest railway tunnel in Thailand.
- Around 11.30 you will arrived at Hang Chat train station and you will be pick up at Hang Chat station and continue driving to Wat Phra That Lampang Luang, one of the most beau:tiful and authentic temple in Northern Thailand.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch we will drive to Lampang town for check in at Lampang Riverside Guest House and free at leisure.
- In the evening we will visit walking street evening market with its many historic houses, enjoy local life and test local food.
- Overnight: Riverside Guest House
Day 2. Lampang to Chiang mai
- After simple breakfast, we will check out from the Guest house and we will be pick up by the horse cart from Guest house.
- We will take the horse cart ride through Lampang city and we will visit Wat Si Rong Muang burmese temple, Wat Phra Kaew Don Tao and Ban Sao Nak, historic teakwood house.
- After Lampang City tour, we will drive to Lampang Elephant Hospital, the first Elephant Hospital in the world and the first of its kind in the world. Here you can get up close to some Asian elephants, learn more about pachyderms and even contribute to the animals’ welfare.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- After our visit at Elephant Hospital, we will drive to Lamphun for visit Mae Tha Jungle market. Here you will see local food from the jungle and you can try to test jungle food and all kinds of insects.
- Drive back to Chiang Mai.
Creating Unique Touring Experiences
All the touring itineraries on this website have been carefully created by the founder of this website which work in tourism business more than 20 years
However, we understand that every travel experience should be as unique and individual as each traveler. Our consultants are waiting to hear from you so that we can tailor or custom design a Thailand tour to your individual specifications
TOUR OPERATES: Year Round / On Demand
|Private Escorted Tour|
|Number of visitor(s)||1 PAX||2-4 PAX||5 PAX & UP|
|Price per person||9500 Baht||5000 Baht||4000 Baht|
- Air-conditioned van
- Private qualified and experience English speak guide
- All tickets which mentioned in program are included
- Cold drink during during the excursion
- Refreshing towels
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private vehicle
Our Services Exclude:
- Other services than mentioned and optional activities
- Lunch and Dinner
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, travel insurance
Note: We not include lunch in tour program because clients should have freedom to determine their own food preferences and tastes. So, we do not pre-arrange meal in case of we guess wrong. We will recommend good restaurant during the excursion
More than 30 days before departure: 10% of total tour price
Between 30 and 21 days before departure: 25% of total tour price
Between 20 and 8 days before departure: 50% of total tour price
Between 7 days and 48 hours before departure: 75% of total tour price
Less than 48 hours before departure: 100% of total tour price
Wilai as our tour guide and her driver picked us up in our hotel in the Mae Rim area. We visited a hilltribe village where we got a glance of how life is for these people. Wilai explained us a lot why these people left their country and she knows a lot about the history of the Karen, Padaung etc. As we visited the village on a sunday we were able to see the children playing with traditional games and enjoying free time. We had also the possibility to talk with some of the women there and we had a close contact to the people of the village. This tour is a must for every visitor of this area and I would recommend to do it with Wilai.
Wilai is an excellent guide I have never met before. She is very friendly and helpful. She has deep knowledge in Thai culture and history. The tour arrangement is very flexible especially the lunch. Wilai entertained our request to have Thai food lunch in lieu of buffet. The restaurant is near the Meikong River and facing the border of Burma and Laos. Wilai’s arrangement is wonderful and the food is also delicious. During our visit to long neck village, Wilai tell us the history of the ethnic minority very briefly. The driver is also very nice and helpful. It is an unforgettable tour. I strongly recommended Wilai to be your guide.
I flew from the US to Thailand with no plan. I contacted Wailai 2 days before arrival in Chaing Mai, since she was recommended by my Bangkok tour provider. At the time I didn’t know it was high season in Chaing Mai. Thankfully she was able to fit me in to a very tight schedule. She was my guide for 2 days. She drove me from destination to destination safely in her very nice, comfortable SUV, while making great conversation in clear, easy to understand English, my native language. I was so comfortable with her and her save driving that I fell asleep on a three hour drive to Chaing Rai. Having her as my private guide was amazing. She tailored the tours to what I wanted to see and provided information on what to do In Chaing Mai and how to navigate situations after our day together was over. Wailai encouraged me to try new things like getting up close to an elephant. I wanted to but was afraid. She was with me every step until I got comfortable. She also helped me find a laundry because I was on an extended stay in Thailand and needed to launder clothes. I was traveling solo. Even when she wasn’t with me, she periodically sent a text to check on me. Her level of excellent service is rare. Do yourself a favor and book her. It will be one of your best decisions for your trip, no doubt!
Date of experience: November 2019
Wilai is a professional, experienced, knowledgeable guide, who took care of us from the very beginning of our Golden Triangle tour until we had our boarding passes at the end of our tour.An additional advantage for us was that she speaks perfect Dutch!
Dont waste your time searching your way around Chiang Mai and northern Thailand. I can highliy recommend to leave all the planning, thinking and arranging to Wilai. She is a great guide, with excellent English, lovable, cultivated, honest and truly loves her country. We spent a great day exploring the National Park, Waterfalls, the Karen-Tribe and much more. Every minute was a pleasure. We will be back for sure. Thank you Wilai and all the guys who worked with her!
Wilai is a fantastic tour guide! We couldn’t have asked for a better driver and more friendly guide. She was very accommodating of our needs and made excellent suggestions and navigations for our trip between Chiang Mai and Pai. We had three amazing days travelling and exploring and we would highly recommend Wilai as a tour guide and driver – She’s the best!
Date of experience: December 2021
Spent about two days in Wilai’s company, visiting the most important of the very many temples of the capital of the kingdom of Lan Na – the charming city of Chiang Mai. Wilai is very knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful – I cannot praise her enough. Drives her own, immaculately clean Ford SUV, which substantially adds flexibility and comfort. It was already late when I found out that she could guide anywhere in Thailand, and I could have used her services and drive together from Chiang Mai to Sukhotai, instead of me flying back to Bangkok and then fly to Sukhotai. Next time I come to Thailand I will talk to her before hand and take advantage of her knowledge of the country, of the roads and of her vehicle – she’s that good! Strongly recommended!
Los Angeles, California1041 contributions860 helpful votes
wrote a review Jun 3