Chiang Mai Elephant Safari One Day Tour
08.30: Pick up from hotel and travel north of Chiang Mai route to Chiang Dao Elephant camp.
- Enjoy the spectacular scenery along the way.
- Arrive to the camp and take a special time to see the demonstration of how trained elephants are used as working animals in teak forests includes elephant bathing in the river, working in the jungle, dragging and pushing logs, and responding commands.
- After the show clients will go on elephant riding through jungle for 1 hour for the truly adventurous!
- Then experience trip by taking Bamboo Raft along Ping River for 40 minutes.
13.00: Visit Orchid Farm to see a large collection of more than 50 different types of colorful orchids.
- After taking great pleasure at the Orchid Nursery, Lunch will be serve at the Orchid Farm.
|Private Escorted Elephant Tour|
|Number of visitor(s)||1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX & UP|
|Price per person||3,950 baht||2,900 baht||2,700 baht|
Our services include:
- Private Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles.
- English speaking local guide (for other languages supplements applied).
- All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
Our services do not include:
- Personal expenses (drinks, tips etc).
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.