The Wat Phrathat Doi suthep temple is the place of worship, dates back to the year 1383 when the first chedi was built. It is an important pilgrimage spot for the devout and a legend featuring a white elephant is connected to this revered site.
There are spectacular views of Chiang Mai city and its surroundings from the top of this mountain. In the early morning, you will see sunrise from Doi Suthep Temple.
- Very early this morning at 6:15am you will be picked up to experience offering food to the Buddhist monks. This is a daily ritual and a very beautiful experience.
- Join the locals during the daily alms offering ceremony. This is a serene Buddhist procession where hundreds of monks walk barefoot through the street collecting food.
- Afterwards you will drive to the Doi Suthep Temple which is on top of a mountain. In the morning is the best time for visit this temple while a beam of sunrise brightens the Golden Pagoda
|Private Escorted Tour|
|Number of visitor(s)||1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX & UP|
|Price per person||2,300 baht||1,500 baht||1,300 baht|
- Comfortable air-con car
- Food sets for offering to the monks
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses (drinks, tips etc).
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.