Chiang Mai’s most spectacular temple and the must visit place. The temple is on the hill top. This Buddhist place of worship dates back to the year 1383 when the first chedi was built. It is an important pilgrimage spot for the devout and a legend featuring a white elephant connected to this revered site. There are spectacular views of Chiang Mai city and its surroundings from the top of this mountain.
We will visit the temple in the evening when most of the other visitors have returned home.
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang mai at 16.30
- Drive 45 minutes up the mountain
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple where at six o’clock you will experience the monks assembling in the hall for their chanting. This is quite impressive and very worthwhile seeing
- On the way down from the mountain we will stop at the viewpoint to watch the city light
- Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai. 20:00
|Private Escorted Tour|
|Number of visitor(s)||1 PAX||2 PAX||3 PAX & UP|
|Price per person||2,300 baht||1,500 baht||1,300 baht|
- Comfortable air-con car
- Food sets for offering to the monks
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses (drinks, tips etc).
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.